UPDATE: On March 27, 2020 New York State revised its definition of essential business as to state that
“All non-essential construction must shut down except emergency construction, (e.g. a project necessary to protect health and safety of the occupants, or to continue a project if it would be unsafe to allow to remain undone until it is safe to shut the site). “
Under this revised definition
- Pool construction is no longer permitted.
- Construction work does not include a single worker, who is the sole employee/worker on a job site.
- If there is work that can be done on your site that involves only one NEPS crew member we will let you know and continue on with that.
- Companies can continue to provide pool & spa service.
During this time, we will continue to do what we are able to under these new guidelines, and we will do our best to keep you updated on any new developments.
To see our detailed retail store policies during this time, please click here. Please note we are still open and here for your service, but have implemented a number of policies to keep you safe.
Dear Valued Customer,
During this unprecedented and dynamic situation that we are all in together we are still open for business. We have changed some of our store operating procedures to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our employees. The store is open at this time with some restrictions. This is subject to change, so we will do our best to keep everyone updated via our website and social media. As we all should, we are taking the covid 19 situation seriously and implementing all precautions as reasonably possible. Click https://www.385swim.com/covid-19/ for more info.
At this time we are not anticipating any major setbacks in scheduling, especially in pool openings as they are a must for maintaining sanitary bodies of water and delays in this service could create greater unintended consequences. I have outlined the best way to reach our service department below to help expedite service and keep this pool season moving with as little interruption as possible.
– If you are in need of anything in the retail department such as chemicals, cleaners, cash and carry products such as pumps, filters, sand etc…. please contact our retail manager Corrado at email@example.com or call 385-7946 and push 3 when prompted to get to retail department. If after hours, you can leave a message for Corrado at ext. 215.
– If you would like to schedule a pool opening, please call 385-7946 and push 4 for Alyssa. Currently she is working a 3 day limited schedule so there may be a delay in response time. If she is not available, leave your name. address, DAYTIME phone number and week you are looking to open and she will get back with you.
– If you are interested in general service such as pumps, filters, heater repair etc. please call 385-7946 x203 and leave a message with your name, address, DAYTIME phone number and your service request. Brianna (our service manager) will be back full time for the season in early April and will contact everyone at that time to process your service requests.
-If you are interested in a replacement liner- click on https://www.385swim.com/pool-liner-replacement/ . These forms will be sent directly to my e-mail. If you would like to add any pictures or additional info, send that directly to firstname.lastname@example.org Pictures can be very helpful and they generally expedite proposals, and keep cost’s to a minimum.
– If you are interested in a new or replacement heater- click on https://www.385swim.com/order-a-pool-heater/ These forms will be sent directly to my e-mail. If you would like to add any pictures or additional info, send that directly to email@example.com Pictures can be very helpful and they generally expedite proposals, and keep cost’s to a minimum.
-If you would like to set up an appointment in sales such as new pools, or hot tubs – click on https://www.385swim.com/contact-us/ or call 385-7946 and push 2 when prompted.
If you have any other concerns in regards to the above, please feel free to contact me directly. 385-7946 ext. 218 or firstname.lastname@example.org – I will do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible.
Gene, Vice President of North eastern Pool & Spa