“Our family’s experience with North Eastern Pool & Spa has been great! Clear information provided to allow us the ability to make the best decision for our family and budget. We feel well informed and comfortable asking questions without concern of being “sold” something we don’t need.“
Fiberglass Inground Pool Installation
North Eastern offers a variety of pool options, including fiberglass pools. Installing a fiberglass pool with North Eastern is fast, easy, and hassle free.
Come visit our store in East Rochester to take a look at the fiberglass pools we have in stock and start planning your dream backyard!
Choose Your Pool in Person!
That’s right. When purchasing a fiberglass pool from North Eastern Pool & Spa, you have the opportunity to see your pool in real life prior to purchasing and installation. Come visit our store on 101 East Ontario Street, East Rochester and hand pick your very own fiberglass pool in person!
*Not all models available for viewing in person at all times, depending on our current stock.
The Cape Cod is about as unique as it gets. This pool offers beautiful curves, soft lines and architecturally striking details, along with a variety of swim up seats and benches perfect for entertaining.
Love the Cape Cod but looking for something a bit smaller? Check out the Java, which offers similar striking details and swim up seating in a slightly smaller package.
Achieve a clean and sophisticated style with this stunning pool that’s equipped with full length, slip resistant steps and plenty of swimming space.
Give your backyard a serious wow factor, with the curved steps of The Coronado opening up to endless fun and relaxation in this expansive pool.
Additional Benefits of Fiberglass Pools
- Efficient Installation — Because of the efficient installation process, you could be swimming in your pool in as little as two weeks!
- Smooth Finish — Unlike gunite pools, fiberglass has no abrasive or rough surfaces.
- Super Strength — Lifetime Fiberglass Pools exceed the standards for shell thickness, meaning they can handle earth movement by flexing instead of cracking.
- Lower Chemical Use & Maintenance — Gunite pools have a very porous surface meaning they require more water circulation and more chemicals to prevent algae growth. Fiberglass pool shells are nonporous, so they help prevent algae growth and require less sanitizing chemicals than gunite pools.
- Lower Lifetime Cost — Because a fiberglass pool uses less chemicals and does not require re-surfacing like a gunite pool, they can cost you less money over the lifetime of your pool.
North Eastern Pool & Spa has financing available through Key Bank.
- Financing with flexible terms
- Simple application process
- Online access to loan information and balance
- No need to put your home on the line — No equity, no worries
- Rates are competitive — Affordable fixed-rate options
- Flexible terms are available — Choose the option that fits your budget